Carolyn is a certified Primordial Sound Meditation Instructor. She has gone through extensive training through the Chopra Center. She has a deep connection with this form of meditation and loves to help others experience the benefits for themselves.
What’s is Primordial Sound Meditation?
Rooted in the Vedic tradition of India, Primordial Sound Meditation is the authentic meditation methodology used by Adi Shankara, a ninth-century sage who was one of the greatest proponents of the philosophy of non-dualism. Deepak Chopra and the late David Simon rediscovered this powerful meditation technology and made it accessible so that people all around the world can easily practice and receive its benefits.
As its name implies, Primordial Sound Meditation is based on primordial sounds, the most basic sounds or vibrations of nature. There are 108 Primordial Sound mantras, derived from the work of ancient sages who recorded the vibrations of the universe in relation to the position of the moon. When you learn Primordial Sound Meditation, the personal mantra you receive is the sound that the universe was making at the time and place of your birth, when you emerged from the non-local domain of pure potentiality into the manifest world.
According to the Primordial Sound Meditation tradition, the vibration that took you from the non-local domain into the local domain can also take you back, allowing you to journey from activity into silence—into an experience of pure awareness.
Primordial Sound Meditation Course
This course is 4 different parts that are broken up into a 2-day workshop, held at the Saha Happyness location. Check out our Upcoming Events Web Page for any upcoming Primordial Sound Meditation Workshops.
What to Expect out of the course:
At the deepest level, meditation is about awakening to who you really are; it is a progressive quieting of the mind until you get to the source of the mind, which is pure consciousness. In the stillness and silence of pure consciousness, you experience your true nature, which is infinite love, peace, joy, and bliss. During the course, you will:
- Discover the ultimate purpose of meditation: to awaken to your true self
- Explore the latest scientific research showing the benefits of meditation for your physical health and emotional well-being
- Learn about the origins of the Primordial Sound Meditation practice and what makes it different from other forms of meditation
- Receive your personal mantra based on your time and place of birth
- Establish a daily meditation practice that will give you a lifetime of health benefits
- Cultivate self-compassion and creativity
- Begin to break free of conditioned patterns of behavior that prevent you from experiencing your full potential for fulfillment, joy, and peace
- Explore and experience higher states of consciousness
- Receive support, encouragement, and practical guidance as you develop your meditation practice
Group Workshop Price:
*The workshop price includes 2 days of instruction, your personal Sound (Mantra) as well as a meditation workbook.
*Create your own workshop weekend with 2+ friends everyone gets $20.00 off.
Private One-On-One Workshop Price:
*3-4 hour workshop that would include meditation instruction, primordial sound (Mantra) and meditation workbook.
If you are interested in taking a Primordial Sound Meditation Class or would like to know more please contact us.
Phone: (910) 850-1827