When do you allow yourself the time to just BE, to flow formlessly through your day?
Take some time to explore the Sacral Chakra – which is known as the space of creativity. This is where your creative energy flows to and from.
The element this Chakra is connected to is water.
Flow freely, connect to the channel of life and creativity.
When your Sacral Chakra is blocked you become numb to your emotions, passions and desires.
When you have a balanced and unblocked Sacral you allow your emotions to flow freely, and when this occurs your creative energy will flow abundantly.
Evaluate your Sacral Chakra by simply answering YES or NO to the questions below. If you answered no to more than four of the questions your Sacral is imbalance. If you answer yes to more than four of the questions, then you are balanced in the Sacral center.
- I easily express my emotions – they feel free and flowing
- I have an abundance of healthy, sensual pleasures in my life.
- I ensure that I am always hydrated and I enjoy drinking water.
- I can identify what I need, and ask for it.
- I enjoy a stimulating and healthy sexual relationship.
- I love to dance, moving with music feels good to me.
- I am in touch with my sensitive side.
You can begin to balance your Sacral by doing some of the following things:
- Go swimming and play in the water.
- Take a bath using oils and incense- Rose, Sandalwood and Rose Geranium oil are best.
- Meditate with crystals – moonstone, Carnelian, or golden topaz connect to the Sacral Chakra.
- Wear orange.
- Drink lots of water.
- Take pleasure in cooking meals and really tune into the smells and taste.
- Invoke your inner child and play.
- Take time to color and create.
Your mind is always working, always creating new ideas. You have been perfectly designed to manifest your thoughts. It is up to you to remove the chatter from your mind and to open space within to achieve your pure potentiality.
Have a great day!